The Columbia Association (CA) hosts a vibrant and fun-filled schedule of summer tournaments that are both social and competitive, from May through September. The tournaments are designed for Double, Mixed and Single player formats. Even for Fixed Partner formats, CA will try to match you up with partner when needed.
You can count on some great refreshments throughout the day, and a spectacular lunch (often grilled). Tournaments typically include nice prizes for winners, including tennis trophies and plaques or gift certificates.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS - the 2015 Tournament Schedule is listed below:
- 2015 Championships at Columbia - 300063715 (September 23-27)
- Open: MW(Op)d,FRLC; X(Op)d,FRLC;
- The Championships at Columbia Tournament is a multi-day, Adult 18 & Over social event featuring Doubles and Mixed Doubles matches for players rated 2.5 -4.5+. Held at the Wilde Lake Tennis Club, Columbia Association (CA) plans to showcase matches on Saturday along with exhibition matches. Hospitality will be provided each day and consolation matches will keep you involved on the courts. This tournament to a great way to compete, watch, and meet other players while enjoying good food and company.
- Fees for CA Members: $15 (1st event) & $10 (2nd event)
- Fees for Non-Members: $25 (1st event) & $20 (2nd event)
- Tournament Flyer
- Registration Form
Other Maryland Tournaments
- The MCTA Banana Open (NTPR, 400 pts) - 302754715 (July 2 - 6)
- Officially known as Tennis Topia's MAS NTRP Championship, is July 3rd - 6th at the Bullis school. Independence Day is a Saturday and the federal holiday is Friday; therefore, the tournament will begin Thur. evening, July 2nd (not before 5 pm) and then continue on the 3rd, the morning of the 4th, and finish on July 5
- Winners receive an entry into the National Banana Open Championship in Hilton Head in October
- Tournament and Registration Information